Bangla Hunt Desk: Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath has taken a big decision on crimes against women. From now on, if anyone in Uttar Pradesh is rude to women, posters with his picture will be put up all over the city. The Yogi government took this step after the violence against the citizenship law. The government put up posters all over the city, including the names, addresses and fathers of the protesters who damaged government property.
Women police officers in the state will be given a big responsibility to make this campaign of the Yogi government a success. Female police will monitor all important places in the city. After that, if anyone is seen to be rude to women, strict action will be taken against him. Yogi Adityanath has taken this decision to reduce crimes against women in the state.
The Chief Minister directed the officials to take immediate action against those who had indecent treatment of women. At the same time, their pictures should be taken and put up like posters in public places of the city.
Chief Minister's instructions
- People who commit any crime against women will be punished with female policemen.
- Strict action should be taken against them with the help of women policemen.
- The names of such criminals and those who help them must be made public.
- Just as the Anti-Romeo Squad broke the loins of Dabang and the men who committed crimes against women, so too should police raids be carried out in every populated area of the state.
- If there is any crime against women, the police station in-charge, police station observer and CO will be held responsible.
Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath said the perpetrators of rape, indecency, sexual harassment of women and minors and the names of their accomplices would be exposed. Doing so would cause fear of disrepute among their helpers.