Banglahant Desk: After the death of Sushant Singh Rajput, three central investigating agencies have started investigation. But so far no one was able to send in the perfect solution, which is not strange. The mystery of his death is still in that whale.
However, the Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) has already arrested several people in the drug case associated with Sushant's case. Among them are several popular Bollywood names who are summoned by NCB. Sushant's ex-girlfriend Riya Chakraborty was recently released after spending a long time in jail in a drug case.
This time, it has been reported that the NCB has sent a summons to Sushant's co-actress Swapna Pabbi in a drug case. But after receiving the summons from NCB, he covered his body. However, the actress herself has completely dispelled this rumor.
Sapna recently opened her mouth about this issue on social media. Sharing a status on his Insta handle, he said he is currently in London with his family. The actress is spending her vacation there. Sapna will return from London with her family.
However, the rumors about his disappearance are a dream come true. He made it clear that he was not missing. The actress is also talking to her lawyers about the NCB summons. Swapna Pabbi said her lawyer would give all the answers on legal matters.
On October 7, Rhea Chakraborty, the main accused in Sushant's case, was finally granted bail after a long 28 days. The Bombay High Court on Tuesday granted his bail application after extending his rear judicial custody on Tuesday. However, even if she gets bail, the actress will have to remain under house arrest.
On the other hand, after the rear bail, the CBI gave the final report in the case of embezzlement. They made it clear that no discrepancy was found in Sushant's bank account. Riya did not withdraw any money from the account of the late actor. This allegation is false.