Bangla Hunt Desk: IPL (IPL 2020) started after overcoming many obstacles during the Corona period. Many opposed it after the start of the IPL. Many said that cricketers could be affected by this, but BCCI president Sourav Ganguly did not listen to those words. The Indian Premier League was a success thanks to the tireless efforts of Sourav Ganguly and the Board of Control for Cricket in India.
This time the dominance of batsmen has been seen in IPL. Over 200 runs were added to the scoreboard in several matches. Amirshahi's great pitches have a serious role behind this. Batsmen have benefited from all these pitches. Kings XI Punjab's captain K L Rahul has batted well in the IPL this time. He has also become the highest run scorer in the IPL due to his great batting. KL Rahul has scored 670 runs in 14 matches in the IPL. KL Rahul got the Orang cap for the highest run.
– IndianPremierLeague (@IPL) November 10, 2020
Take a look at the top ten batsmen in terms of runs in the IPL:
1) KL Rahul, Kings XI Punjab, 670 runs.
2) Shikhar Dhawan, Delhi Capitals, 618 runs.
3) David Warner, Sunrisers Hyderabad, 548 runs.
4) Shreyas Iyer, Delhi Capitals, 518 runs.
6) Ishan Kishan, Mumbai Indians, 516 runs.
6) Quinton D’Cock, Mumbai Indians, 503 runs.
7) Surya Kumar Yadav, Mumbai Indians, 480 runs.
8) Devadatta Padikel, Royal Challengers Bangalore, 473 runs.
9) Virat Kohli, Royal Challengers Bangalore, 466 runs.
10) AB de Villiers, Royal Challengers Bangalore, 454 runs.