The look of AADHAR card is changing. This very important document will be available in PVC from now on. Looks a lot like a debit credit card. There will be several more benefits as well. And it costs only 50 rupees. What are the benefits? How to apply? Find out in detail
Advantages of new Aadhaar card
1. Printing quality is getting better than before. Besides, this new Aadhaar card will be much more durable than the previous cards.
2. The look of the previous cards was much larger. As a result, it was very difficult to carry a wallet or purse. This time the problem will be removed as it is the size of a debit card.
3. With some new security features like hologram, ghost image, microtext, as well as wet water, this Aadhaar card will not be damaged
4. There is an opportunity for offline QR verification in the new card There will also be a mention of the date of issue and printing.
How to apply?
1. www.uidai.gov.in Go to the 'My Aadhaar' tab of the website and click on 'Order Aadhaar PVC Card'.
2. After that you have to give Aadhaar number of 12 numbers or Virtual ID of 16 numbers or Enrollment ID of 26 numbers.
3. Mobile number has to be given for OTP. The OTP to that number must be used within 10 minutes. Then you have to submit by ticking the ‘Terms and Conditions’ box.
4. If the mobile number is added then the preview of the new card will be available. After that you have to go to ‘Make Payment’ option and pay. After paying the money, you will get 27 service request numbers. Through which the status of the card can be known later.